Since April, the Webb County Heritage Foundation now has a radio station! Museum Programs Manager Edwardo Garcia developed a limited-range, low-power “radio station” that broadcasts an abridged version of our San Agustín Plaza tour that is accessible on any FM radio within a range of about three blocks of the Plaza. This enables any vehicle with a radio tuned to FM 104.7 to freely listen to a brief version of the history of the plaza, with descriptions of its surrounding architecture, and significant events while driving through the area. Stay tuned for more Laredo history available free from your friends at the Webb County Heritage Foundation on this radio frequency.
- Haunted Heritage – Myths and Legends of Laredo book available now
- “Movies on the Patio” to Feature Series of Classics Horror Movies
- October Means It’s Time for “Haunted Heritage”
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Heritage Foundation Presents Book-Signing and Lecture on General Alonso de León’s Expeditions Into Texas, 1686 – 1690