Since April, the Webb County Heritage Foundation now has a radio station! Museum Programs Manager Edwardo Garcia developed a limited-range, low-power “radio station” that broadcasts an abridged version of our San Agustín Plaza tour that is accessible on any FM radio within a range of about three blocks of the Plaza. This enables any vehicle with a radio tuned to FM 104.7 to freely listen to a brief version of the history of the plaza, with descriptions of its surrounding architecture, and significant events while driving through the area. Stay tuned for more Laredo history available free from your friends at the Webb County Heritage Foundation on this radio frequency.
- Malintzin, la Historia de un Enigma – POSTPONED
- Webb County Heritage Foundation Seeking Scholarship Applicants
- Nominations Requested for Heritage Awards 2020
- WCHF invites members and friends to Valentines’ Membership Cocktail Party
- Heritage Foundation Presents Civil War Exhibit – “War and Peace on the Rio Grande, 1861-1867”