Since April, the Webb County Heritage Foundation now has a radio station! Museum Programs Manager Edwardo Garcia developed a limited-range, low-power “radio station” that broadcasts an abridged version of our San Agustín Plaza tour that is accessible on any FM radio within a range of about three blocks of the Plaza. This enables any vehicle with a radio tuned to FM 104.7 to freely listen to a brief version of the history of the plaza, with descriptions of its surrounding architecture, and significant events while driving through the area. Stay tuned for more Laredo history available free from your friends at the Webb County Heritage Foundation on this radio frequency.
- Heritage Foundation Presents Book-Signing and Lecture on Tejano Tiger – Jose De Los Santos Benavides and The Texas-Mexico Borderlands, 1823-1891
- Webb County Heritage Foundation Seeking Scholarship Applicants
- Nominations Requested for Heritage Awards 2017
- Border Heritage Museum to Host Lecture on Historical Background of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- ArtPlace America’s NCPF Information Session