Since April, the Webb County Heritage Foundation now has a radio station! Museum Programs Manager Edwardo Garcia developed a limited-range, low-power “radio station” that broadcasts an abridged version of our San Agustín Plaza tour that is accessible on any FM radio within a range of about three blocks of the Plaza. This enables any vehicle with a radio tuned to FM 104.7 to freely listen to a brief version of the history of the plaza, with descriptions of its surrounding architecture, and significant events while driving through the area. Stay tuned for more Laredo history available free from your friends at the Webb County Heritage Foundation on this radio frequency.
- Heritage Foundation Presents Civil War Exhibit – “War and Peace on the Rio Grande, 1861-1867”
- Webb County Heritage Foundation Hosts “Historic Laredo” Photo Competition Exhibit
- October Means “Haunted Heritage” on Exhibit
- “Movies on the Patio” Returns to Spooky, Downtown Laredo
- Haunted Heritage – Myths and Legends of Laredo book available now