Since April, the Webb County Heritage Foundation now has a radio station! Museum Programs Manager Edwardo Garcia developed a limited-range, low-power “radio station” that broadcasts an abridged version of our San Agustín Plaza tour that is accessible on any FM radio within a range of about three blocks of the Plaza. This enables any vehicle with a radio tuned to FM 104.7 to freely listen to a brief version of the history of the plaza, with descriptions of its surrounding architecture, and significant events while driving through the area. Stay tuned for more Laredo history available free from your friends at the Webb County Heritage Foundation on this radio frequency.
- Foundation Names Heritage Awards Recipients
- Hey Laredo! Give Us Your Best Shot!
- 2017 Founders’ Day to Feature Celebration of Our Historic Businesses
- Heritage Foundation Announces President of the Republic of the Rio Grande Scholarship Winner
- Heritage Foundation Presents Book-Signing and Lecture on Tejano Tiger – Jose De Los Santos Benavides and The Texas-Mexico Borderlands, 1823-1891